Apr. 01, 2020
As an Artificial Quartz Stone Supplier, share with you. Quartz stone is a
kind of artificial stone. It has the characteristics of natural environment
protection, non-toxic and non-radiation. Because of its natural quartz hardness
and tightness, no pores and no cracks, quartz stone is rugged, durable, elegant
and fashionable, in line with the modern city people advocate high cost high-performance psychological needs are welcomed and favored by modern
decoration. The most familiar one is the use of cabinets and countertops. Many
people have their own methods of distinguishing genuine and fake quartz stones.
And how to accept the finished table? Today, I will introduce the acceptance criteria of quartz stone countertops.
Artificial Quartz Countertop
1. Impurities are visually inspected at 50㎝ straight, no more than 3 impurities per square meter are allowed, each diameter is less than 0.5㎜, and there is no centralized distribution, and 3-5 particles of raw materials with the same mesh size are allowed per square meter.
2. The air bubbles on the table are also visually measured with a straight face of 50㎝. No air bubbles are allowed on the front of the table.
3, cracks, visual inspection with a straight face of 50mm, no cracks, no breaks and obvious crack repair marks on the surface of the table.
4. Visual inspection of the color, the board used in the same set of table must not have color difference, and the color deviation of the model should not be too large.
5. Visual inspection of scratches, table chamfer and smooth surface without scratch marks.
6. Line type visual inspection, the line type of each table is clear and smooth, and the waterproof line has no chipping, no obvious unevenness and visible processing marks.
7. Use a horizontal ruler for the size. The table must be flat, and no wave shape should appear. The size error is less than ± 3mm.
8. Visual inspection of the appearance, the surface gloss is basically the same, the appearance is neat and clean, no stains. The finish is 55 ± 5 degrees using a finish meter.
9. Visual inspection of the connection point, the table connection line is straight, smooth and polished, no glue marks, and the bottom of the connection port is reinforced with pads (due to the characteristics of the quartz stone product material, there are no obvious connection marks on the connection point).
10. Visual inspection of the basin hole, the basin and the countertop are flat, the front and back rubber are full and firm, and the bonding line is straight and beautiful. The hole wall of the furnace hole is straight, without obvious processing marks, and the arc transition around it is natural. The four corners of the furnace hole must be bonded to strengthen the bracket.
The above standards are self-organized, not an industry standard, and cannot restrict quartz stone manufacturers. But it can be used as a reference for everyone when installing the Artificial Calacatta Quartz Countertops.
Our company also has Artificial Quartz Countertop on sale, please contact us.